Before your treatment
Prior to your permanent cosmetic enhancement think about the look that you wish to achieve. As experts in the field of color analysis and makeovers, we ensure that the correct colors and styles are chosen for you, however you are part of the decision-making process.
Permanent cosmetic enhancements normally require multiple application sessions. To achieve the best results you will be required to return for at least one control procedure four to six weeks after the initial application.
Be prepared for the color intensity to be significantly sharper and darker immediately after the procedure. This will subside and become softer as the skin heals. This process can take up to fourteen days.
- Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may be swollen or red, you are advised not to make social plans on the day of your enhancement.
- Please wear your normal make-up to your enhancement appointment.
- Do not take aspirin or Ibuprofen for 2 days prior to and after your enhancement.
- Do not discontinue any medication before consulting your doctor.
- Keep alcohol intake to a minimum 2 days prior to and after your enhancement.
- A sensitivity test will be performed unless waived upon request.
- Do not use Retina skincare products close to the enhancement area 1 month prior to and after your procedure.
- Do not use AHA skincare products close to the enhancement area 2 weeks prior to and after your procedure.
- As with electrolysis the National Blood Service does not accept donations of blood 1 year after the permanent cosmetic enhancement.
- Waxing treatments should be performed no less than 3 days prior to your enhancement.
DO NOT WASH BEFORE 6 HOURS, AFTER THAT WASH WELL WITH WHITE BABY SOAP
.USE AQUAFOR AT LEAST 3 TIMES A DAY FOR 10 DAYS, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU WASH AND DRY YOUR BROWS BEFORE YOU USE THE AQUAFOR
.NO POOL , NO BEACH, NO SAUNA FOR 20 DAYS
. DO NOT SCRATCH THEM, JUST PAT IT
.DO NOT USE MAKEUP , ANTI AGING, ACID OR CREAMS, IT TAKES AWAY THE PIGMENT.
After the fine scabbing has sloughed away you will see a different hue to the colour implanted.
- Giving Blood – The Red Cross have suggested that you do not give blood for 6 months following treatment.
- MRI Scans – This procedure shows up an artifact on the scan. Some clients may experience a tingling sensation. Please notify your radiologist.
- Injectables – Dermal fillers and Botox can alter the shape of the eyebrows. The client should be advised that injectables should be carried out of after the microblading procedure and not prior.
- Laser/Pulsed Light – Laser or pulsed light hair removal or skin rejuvenation treatments can cause colour change – it is important to advise the therapist that you have had the Microblading procedure as this cannot be rectified with another Microblading procedure.
- Color Refreshing – To keep your new brows looking at their best it is recommended that you have a colour refresh procedure every 6 months to 1 year.